Unapologetically Me Women's Group
Time & Location
About the Event
- Do you feel like you are capable of doing more in life but feel unsure about your next steps?
- Does fear keeps you stuck from leaving your job, starting your own business, or following your dreams?
Whether you have a traditional job, part-time gig, recently decided to pursue your purpose, or you are already doing what you love, this workshop will help you develop the clarity and confidence you need to breakthrough to the next level in your career/business.
Why should you attend?
- Uncover what has been holding you back from achieving your goals
- Identify your next steps and develop an action plan for success
- Anchor your most resourceful state so you can re-experience those feelings anytime, anywhere to easily overcome obstacles and challenges
- Receive free on the spot resume review to help you land your dream job
In addition, you'll have the chance to network, share more about your goals and receive the guidance and support you need to make your vision a reality.
There will also be gift bags and giveaways at the end of the event.
About the Presenters
Lotoya is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Transformational Coach, Certified Hypnotherapist and Healer. Born and raised in Guyana, she immigrated to the United States at the age of 6. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and two years later, became the first in her family to graduate with a Master’s Degree.
Lotoya always had a vision of owning her own business. In 2016 she founded Clear Connections Coaching, a private practice in Brooklyn and Manhattan. In addition to working with clients individually, she also hosts groups and workshops with a focus on relationships and self-esteem. Her purpose is to break the generational cycles of dysfunction among families.
The founder of Jai Consulting LLC, Ms. Jai Cook is an Orator, Certified Professional Resume Writer, and a former college career advisor in Charlotte, NC. With a strong desire to empower the community with gainful employment, Ms. Cook has volunteered her time and appeared on both television and radio in her Charlotte, NC community.
On September 16, 2017, Ms. Cook appeared on Fox Television Station, WJZY Fox 46 Charlotte-serving more than 22 counties throughout North and South Carolina- on “Good Day Charlotte”; providing viewers with resume and employment tips. On October 15, 2016, Ms. Cook appeared as a Guest Speaker on the award-winning morning show, Power 98’s Morning Maddhouse with host and local Charlotte native, Larry Mims, on the “Working Women’s Wednesday” segment; providing listeners with resume tips and advice.
- General Admission$35$350$0