Unapologetically Me Women's Group
Time & Location
About the Event
In this group we will explore what self-love, self-acceptance and self-worth mean to each of us individually and how these concepts have impacted different areas of our life including relationships and mental health.
Through open discussion, reflective writing and/or guided imagery you will challenge the ways in which you think about yourself, shift your most limiting beliefs and learn how to rewrite your story.
Unapologetically Me will create space for you to explore what it really means to love yourself, accept yourself regardless of past experiences and remain in alignment with your true, authentic self.
This event is for you if:
- You feel to some degree that you have never truly loved yourself and/or could love yourself more
- You feel like you don't really know who you are and/or often compare yourself to others
- You often find yourself settling, dating down or tolerating things you know you shouldn’t
- You have a strong desire to be in a relationship and/or have difficulty being single or being alone
- You often experience feelings of jealousy, insecurity and/or feelings of not being (blank) enough
- You constantly seek approval, attention and/or validation from others
- You have high self esteem but seem to attract the wrong men or repeat the same patterns in your relationships
- You experienced trauma, neglect and/or abandonment at some point in life
Join us for a night of self-reflection, healing and transformation!
Refunds provided up to 24 hours before the event.
- New Attendees$25$250$0