Unapologetically Me Women's Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Summer is here! For many of us, this represents a time to go out with friends and family, travel and enjoy new experiences. For others, it can be a challenge and may bring up feelings of loneliness, sadness and/or disappointment - especially when it seems like you're the only one not having fun.
- Do you often find yourself wanting to go out but don’t have anyone to go out with?
- Do you have difficulty meeting new people and making new friends?
- Does it seem like all your friends are in a relationship and you’re still single?
- Are you ready for a relationship but struggling with dating?
- Have you had negative experiences with dating or dating apps and often feel like just giving up?
- Are you currently in a relationship but still feel lonely or alone?
In this session of Unapologetically Me we are going discuss the challenges of making friends and dating in NYC. Whether you are looking to create more fulfilling friendships or romantic relationships, we will explore what has made it difficult for you to have the relationships you desire and discover new ways to create new relationships.
As this session is focused on making new connections, you will also have a chance to mingle with all the amazing women in attendance. You just might meet your new best friend. Join us for a night of #realconversations and #deepconnections!
Refunds provided up to 24 hours before the event.
- New Attendees$25$250$0