Breaking the Cycle: 6 Week Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Breaking the Cycle is a 6 week group is for all women who want to improve their relationship with themselves and others. Each week you'll dive deep to explore how previous and current relationships have impacted your self-esteem, beliefs, and ability to trust, connect, and communicate with those around you. You'll develop a better understanding of who you are and what has made it difficult for you to create and sustain the relationships you desire. Most importantly, you'll learn how to create healthy, long lasting relationships. If you've struggled in your friendships, parental relationships, and/or romantic relationships, this group will provide you with the tools and insight you need to break the cycle.
Breaking the Cycle incorporates multiple modalities including counseling, laser coaching, journaling exercises, guided visualization, hypnosis, and energy healing. Homework assignments will also be provided at the end of each session.
- Exploring the impact of parental relationships
- Identifying repeating cycles and patterns in relationships
- Understanding the importance of forgiveness
- Healing the inner child, limiting beliefs, past pain, and trauma
- Improving self-esteem, self-confidence, self-love, and self-worth
- Learning how to create new friendships and relationships
- Manifesting your goals and maintaining lasting change
Sessions will run every Thursday for 6 consecutive weeks (with the exception of holidays) from 6:30pm to 8pm.
The total cost of the group is $450. A minimum $50 deposit is required at least 1 week prior to the start date in order to secure your spot. Payment plans are available.
In order to create an intimate experience, there are only 6 spots available. Please make a deposit at your earliest convenience to secure your spot.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.
- Initial Deposit$50$500$0