Breaking the Cycle: 6 Week Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Breaking the Cycle is 6-week group coaching program is for all women who want to improve their relationship with themselves and others. Each week you'll dive deep to explore how previous and current relationships have impacted your self-esteem, beliefs, and ability to trust, connect and communicate with those around you. You'll develop a better understanding of who you are and what has made it difficult for you to create and sustain the relationships you desire. Most importantly, you'll learn how to create healthier, longer-lasting relationships. If you've struggled in your friendships, parental relationships, or romantic relationships, this group will provide you with the tools and insight you need to break the cycle.
- Exploring the impact of parental relationships
- Learning how to set healthy boundaries
- Understanding the importance of forgiveness
- Healing the inner child and past pain/trauma
- Improving self-esteem, self-confidence, self-love, and self-worth
- Increasing social support and creating new friendships
- Manifesting your goals and maintaining lasting change Schedule:
The next group will begin on January 30, 2020. Sessions will run every Thursday for 6 consecutive weeks (with the exception of holidays) from 6:30-8pm. The group will be held at 19 West 34th Street New York NY 10001.
Early Bird Discount (before January 17, 2020): $360
A minimum $50 deposit is required at least 1 week prior to the start date in order to secure your spot. As space is on a first come first served basis, feel free to make a deposit at your earliest convenience. There are only 6 spots available.
- Sold OutInitial Deposit$50$500$0
- Wait List$0$00$0