Breaking the Cycle: 2 Day Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
It’s no secret that mental health is unspoken and unaddressed – particularly among Black and Caribbean families.
If you’re like me, you grew up with the belief that you don’t talk to anyone about your problems. And you certainly don't go to therapy.
You grew up with the belief that because you’re Black you have to work twice as hard to get what you want. But regardless of how hard you work you’re always at a disadvantage.
If you’re like me, you’ve been impacted by issues such as domestic violence, trauma, addiction, poverty, depression, anxiety and other mental health issues – issues that have been in your family for generations.
Even though these issues did not start with you, they can end with you. Are you ready to Break the Cycle?
During this 2 day workshop you will:
- Understand the impact of generational cycles on your ability to set and achieve goals in different areas of your life
- Identify the blocks and limiting beliefs that are impacting your relationships, career, mental health, and finances
- Change your internal programming and eliminate negative thoughts, feelings and behavioral patterns
- Understand the importance of forgiveness and heal past pain/trauma
- Reprogram yourself for confidence, happiness, health, and success
- Learn self hypnosis and how to maintain lasting change
- Break generational cycles of dysfunction and create a new legacy
No more pain and suffering. No more therapy. No more prescriptions. This workshop will free you from anything that has held you back from being happy, reaching your full potential, and achieving your goals.
- Early Bird$275$2750$0
- General Admission$375$3750$0